Science requires full IGETC certification for all majors. Official transcripts of any coursework completed outside Peralta District must be on file prior or accompany the certification request. Courses taken at other California Community Colleges will be placed in the IGETC area identified by the offering college the term the course was taken.

IGETC – Associate Degree for Transfer Petition for Graduation Associate Degree for Transfer Graduation Requirements California Community Colleges are now offering associate in arts (AA-T) and associate in science (AS-T) degrees for transfer to the California State University (CSU) system.